For families trying to plan a Cincinnati staycation, a great place to visit is Totter’s Otterville. It was created primarily for kids 10 years and younger. Attractions and activities there include the Train Room, live performances, an art studio, flower shop, dance studio, water table, fishing pond, and much much more. Kids can definitely enjoy a full days play there. Now before you visit you may want to take just a moment to read the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your visit. And in addition to that you should also see a listing of the latest known coupons for Totter’s Otterville listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have posted savings of 50% or more on passes to Totter’s Otterville.
- Get the Entertainment Book. This has literally thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions, dining, and more including coupons for Totter’s Otterville.
- For multiple visits the best deals by far is the Value Pass and the 3 Month Family Fun Pass. You can end up saving over $25 on all your visits with these options. The Family Fun Pass pays for itself in just 2 visits.
- Check with the Cincinnati Convention and Visitors Bureau. They offer a few coupons for area attractions and activities in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area.
- Check the coupon center page on the Totter’s Otterville website. You can find a link at the very bottom of the promotions and pricing page on the Totter’s Otterville website.
- There are group discounts offered for groups of 20 or more people. At last check you can save $2 per person with the group discount rate. This is perfect for birthday parties.