An always fun place to visit for a Cincinnati staycation is the EnterTRAINment Junction, which is home to the world’s largest indoor train display. And it’s not just trains either that are the attraction at EnterTRAINment Junction. They also have the A-Maze-N Funhouse, which features the mirror maze, a spinning vortex tunnel, tilt room, and more. Now before you visit, you may want to take a moment to go over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission. And in addition to all of that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the EnterTRAINment Junction listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- You can buy your tickets ahead of time online. Look for the coupon code box above the sub total on the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then just click go. You will see the discount applied right below.
- For a family of four or more, get the family four pack of tickets. This is one of the best values for tickets to EnterTRAINment Junction.
- Check with the Warren County Convention & Visitors Bureau. They offer a few coupons for attractions in the area which includes a $2 off coupon for EnterTRAINment Junction.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this at the time of purchase and you can save $1.50 per ticket.
- If you are a member of AAA check with the local AAA ticket office as they do sell some discounted tickets to EnterTRAINment Junction.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% or more on admission to the EnterTRAINment Junction.
- Be sure to sign up for the EnterTRAINment Junction newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Pinterest. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.