Cincinnati Museum Center
The Cincinnati Museum Center should be one of the first stops to plan when planning your Cincinnati staycation. It is housed in Union Terminal, with attractions including the Cincinnati History Museum, the Cincinnati History Library and Archives, the Duke Energy Children’s Museum, the Museum of Natural History & Science, and the Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX Theater. It is the largest cultural institution in the city of Cincinnati. Before you visit the Museum Center though, be sure to read the tips below. They just might help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest coupons for the Cincinnati Museum Center listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- The best deal by far is to purchase the All Museums Pass plus Omnimax Theater tickets. You save a bundle versus purchasing the tickets separately.
- Look for promotion codes when purchasing your tickets online. You enter these in the promotion code box for additional savings. Typically the promotion codes are for museum memberships.
- Go ahead and get a membership to the Cincinnati Museum Center. It gets you free admission to the The Cincinnati History Museum, the Duke Energy Children’s Museum and the Museum of Natural History & Science plus discounts to the Omnimax Theater. A family membership pays for itself in just 2 visits!
- Check the calendar for free admission days. This is sponsored by Duke Energy. You still have to pay for parking but admission is free.
- Get the Cincinnati Entertainment Book. It has $1000s worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions, dining, shopping, and more including coupons for the Cincinnati Museum Center.
- Check the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau. They offer several coupons for area attractions and had one for the Museum Center at last check.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and save an additional $1 off admission or $3 off the special exhibits.